The season will begin in mid-April and run through mid-June.
All games will be played at the Trigg County Recreation Complex.
Here is some important info:
- There will be a 10 dollar late fee for registrations received after March 15, 2014. This does not apply to Tee Ball (3-4), Babe Ruth Baseball (13-15) and Pony League Softball (14-16)
- The age cut off for baseball is May 1 (Child's age on April 30 is what league they play in)
- The age cut off for softball is January 1 (Child's age on January 1 is what league they play in)
- Cost is $50 per player, and $40 for each additional child (Tee Ball not included)
- Players must furnish their own glove, bat, gray baseball pants, and batting helmet
PARENTS CAN PAY AN EXTRA $30 PER CHILD TO NOT SELL FUNDRAISER CANDY. THIS MUST BE PAID ON EVALUATION DAY.
ALL PLAYERS MUST ATTEND EVALUATION DAY ON SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2014. TIMES AND ONE MAKE UP DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER. THE EVALUTAION WILL TAKE PLACE AT 9:00 A.M. AT THE PICNIC SHELTER.
- The 3-4 Year Old League does NOT need to attend evaluations.
- The 5-7 Softball League will not need to attend evalutaions Saturday. For the Second Year, TCYAA will have a three-week skills clinic for this age group.
- The 13-15 Baseball League will not have their evalutaions this week. They will have there evalutations in April.
The Coaches Meeting will be held on March 10th 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the Complex.
Here are the divisions available:
TEE BALL ($35 PER CHILD)
BASEBALL ($50 PER CHILD)
7/8 year olds (Rookie League)
9/10 year olds (Minor League)
11/12 year olds (Major League)
13-15 year olds (Babe Ruth League)
SOFTBALL ($50 PER CHILD)
8-10 year olds - machine
11-13 year olds - live pitch
14-16 year olds - live pitch