The season will begin in mid-April and run through mid-June.
All games will be played at the Trigg County Recreation Complex.
Here is some important info:
- There will be a 10 dollar late fee for registrations received on March 14th, 2015. This does not apply to Tee Ball (3-4), Babe Ruth Baseball (13-15) and Pony League Softball (14-16)
- The age cut off for baseball is May 1 (Child's age on April 30 is what league they play in).
- The age cut off for softball is January 1 (Child's age on January 1 is what league they play in).
- Cost is $50 per player, and $40 for each additional child (Tee Ball not included)
- Players must furnish their own glove, bat, gray baseball pants, and batting helmet
PARENTS CAN PAY AN EXTRA $30 PER CHILD TO NOT SELL FUNDRAISER CANDY. THIS MUST BE PAID ON EVALUATION DAY.
ALL PLAYERS MUST ATTEND EVALUATION DAY ON SATURDAY, MARCH 14th 2015. THE EVALUATION FOR EACH LEAGUE IS AS FOLLOWED:
- 9:00 a.m is 7/8 Baseball, 9/10 Baseball & 11/12 Baseball Leagues
- 10:30 a.m. is Tee Ball, 5/7 Softball & 5/6 Baseball Leagues
- The 5/7 Softball & 5/6 Baseball League will have a three-week skills clinic. These leagues will still need to attend evaluations at the requested times.
-1:00 All Remaining Softball Leagues
- The 13-15 Baseball League will not have their evaluations this week. They will have there evaluations
IF YOUR CHILD IS UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE ON EVALUATION DAY THERE WILL BE A MAKE UP EVALUATION DAY AVALIBLE ON MARCH 19TH 2015 AT 5:00 P.M. AT THE COMPLEX PAVILION.
Here are the divisions available:
TEE BALL ($35 PER CHILD)
BASEBALL ($50 PER CHILD)
7/8 year olds (Rookie League)
9/10 year olds (Minor League)
11/12 year olds (Major League)
13/15 year olds (Babe Ruth League)
SOFTBALL ($50 PER CHILD)
8/10 year olds - machine
11/13 year olds - live pitch
14/16 year olds - live pitch