Flag Football is for K-2nd Grade. This is no contact. Children can NOT play up to tackle football.
Little League Football is a Contact Sport for Grade 3-6th.
The Soccer Season will begin at the Beginning of Sept and run through mid-October.
All games will be played at the Trigg County Recreation Complex.
Here is some important info:
- There will be a 10 dollar late fee for registrations received on (Date Announced Later)
- The age cut off for Soccer is Sept 1 2015
- Cost is $50 per player, and $40 for each additional child with the Multi-Child Discount (All Children must be Registered & Checked Out at the Same Time to Receive Discount)
- Players must furnish their own Shin Guards, Black Shorts and Cleats. TCYAA will furnish 3 Regulation Size Soccer Balls per Team and provide Jersey's & Socks
- Players will travel for possibly 2 Games
- All Games will be held Saturday Mornings unless Weather
- Soccer Leagues have a specific type of ball to use
PARENTS CAN PAY AN EXTRA $30 PER CHILD TO NOT SELL FUNDRAISER CANDY. THIS MUST BE PAID ON EVALUATION DAY.
ALL PLAYERS MUST ATTEND EVALUATION DAY ON SATURDAY, (Date Announced Later). THE EVALUATION FOR EACH LEAGUE IS AS FOLLOWED:
Following Times are Tentative
- 9:00 a.m is 3-4 Youth League Soccer
- 10:00 a.m. is 5-6 & 7-8 Youth League Soccer
- 11:00 a.m. is 9-10 Youth League Soccer for Boys & Girls
- 12:00 a.m. is 11-12 Youth League Soccer for Boys & Girls
IF YOUR CHILD IS UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE ON EVALUATION DAY THERE WILL BE A MAKE UP EVALUATION DAY AVALIBLE ON (Date Annouced Later) AT 5:00 P.M. AT THE COMPLEX PAVILION.
Here are the divisions available:
Youth Soccer Leagues ($50 PER CHILD)
The Football Season will begin Mid August and run to the beginning of October.
All Games will be played at the Trigg County High School Field.
There will be no night games but there will be early Saturday morning games instead.
Here is some more important information:
-There will be a 10 dollar registrations received on August 8th 2015.
-The age cut off for Football is October 1st 2015.
- K-2nd Grade Flag Football cost is $35 per player, and $30 for each additional child.
- 3rd-6th Grade Tackle Football cost is $50 per player, and $40 for each additional child with Multi Child Discount (All Children must be Registered and Checked Out at the Same Time to Receive Discount)
-Players must furnish their own Cleats, Socks and Other Accesories the Player chooses to Use. Players will Keep their Jerseys.
-TCYAA will provide Helmet, Shoulder Pads and Black Pants. All Equipment Will be Returned to the Coach at the End of the Last Game or Additional Charges will be Added.
-Evaluation Dates are August 1st, 2015 & August 8th 2015 at the Convention Center.
-Fundraising will also take place during the Football Season and the $30 Buyout will still be avalible on the day of Evaluations
-Players in K-2nd Grade will not be allowed to play up to the 3-6th Division. No Exceptions.